Thursday, March 15, 2007

Husband sending hundred kisses instead of salary

A letter has been sent from a husband:

Dear Sweetheart:

I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, your husband.

Your Loving Husband,

His wife replied back after some days to her husband:

Dearest sweetheart,

Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses instead of the rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items.
5. Other expenses 40 kisses

Please don't worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope that I can complete the month using this balance.

Shall I plan same way for next months, please advise.

Your Sweet Heart.

No comments: