Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MATHS STUDENTS LOVE LETTER


My Dear Love,

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.

There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes,

standing in your triangular garden.

Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude

(likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can

solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love for you

extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions

but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.

You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of my life

revolves around your acute personality. My love, if you do n ot meet me at

parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160

degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10. With love

from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.

Yours ever loving,
Pythagoras
De-Morgan's Law,
7th Cross. Binomial
Avenue,
India
of Matrices - (a+b)^2
Edit/Delete Message

No comments: